Welcome to the AHA member download and information pages
This page is for use by AHA members. From here you can access, forms, insurance documents, AHA documents, meeting minutes, the Journal, newsletters and much more.
Please note: some documents are password protected and members will need to obtain a password, to do so please email the National Office or the webmaster giving your AHA membership number and you will be emailed a password.
AHA Members Area : Member downloads
- Fenton Green AHA – Members’ Professional Indemnity Insurance Documentation and Application forms 2014 are available through this link. Fenton Green & co can be contacted on 03-8625 3333. AHA members to receive a discounted price.
(Note: please read AHA Press Release regarding professional indemnity insurance before downloading these documents. Password required)
Private Health Fund Information
- Information relating to Private Health Funds and rebates for clients of AHA practitioners – updated Jan. 2017
- Medibank’s Requirements for Recognised Providers
Marketing, promotion, logos
- Australian Hypnotherapists’ Association logo – please read AHA guidelines covering the use of this logo
- NHRA Logo – please read AHA guidelines covering the use of this logo
- AHA brochure “About Hypnotherapy” – professional brochure in PDF pre-press format for members to download and print to promote their business. With space to stamp or overprint your own clinic details.
- Corporate Wellness “Smoking In The Workplace” June 2010 – Cost of smoking in the workplace
- Yellow Pages group advertising is available to clinical members, in the capital city of each state. Contact your State Executive Officer for details.
AHA general documents
- AHA Code of Ethics
- AHA Code of Good Governance
- AHA Continuing Professional Development Policy
- AHA Advertising Guidelines
- AHA Social Media Policy for Members
- AHA and PACFA Membership – Position Statement
- AHA Recommendations for Members Conducting Hypnotherapy Using Skype and other Online Providers
- AHA Complaints Procedure
- AHA Competency and Proficiency Standards for Australian Professional Clinical Hypnotherapists (1999)
- Guidelines For AHA Members Working With Clients In Contexts In Which Issues Related To False Memories Of Childhood Sexual Abuse May Arise
- AHA Client Health Fund Request Form – use this form for clients to fill out and give to health funds requesting that they cover hypnotherapy
- Guidelines for Expert Witness Testimony – Federal Court Proceedings (password required)
- Annual General Meeting Minutes 2012 (password required)
- Guidelines For AHA Members Working With Regression Therapy – (password required)
- NSW Code of Conduct for Unregistered Practitioners 2012
AHA membership renewal documents are now generated automatically from he database and members will receive them automatically.
If you need help with online renewals please contact Kelly Buckley at the National Office
- Registration as a supervisor – download this document if you would like to register as a clinical supervisor with the AHA
- Supervisor renewal form 2016-2017
Changes of address, phone number
Please notify the AHA national office in writing, by phone or email as soon as possible when changing your address. Don’t forget that your new telephone number and/or new email address is also required.
Doctor as a title
It is an AHA policy that its members do not use the title “Dr” unless they are a registered medical practitioner.
Lost or damaged practicing certificates
Membership certificates, which have been damaged, can be replaced by notifying the National Office in writing, by email, or by phone on the Advisory Line 1300 552 254.
Extra membership certificates will be supplied free of charge, if needed. Please notify the National Office of your requirements when renewing your annual membership.