International Reciprocal Alliances
The AHA has established a reciprocal agreement with both the UK General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC) and the Association of Registered Clinical Hypnotherapists (ARCH Canada) that permits AHA registered practitioners who relocate to these respective countries to transfer across at their equivalent level of registration without the need to go through the formal entry process and evaluation.
Such an alliance between these major bodies can only bode well for the promotion of excellence and unity within the profession of Hypnotherapy on a truly international basis. Practitioners who may be considering relocation to either England or Canada should contact the AHA Head Office for full information on the scheme.
As the GHSC is arguably the world’s largest and most successful professional hypnotherapy body this alliance reflects the AHA’s high standing within the international hypnotherapy community and an international recognition of the AHA as the Australian Hypnotherapy Peak Body and as an association that meets international standards.
- The General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (UK)
- Association of Registered Clinical Hypnotherapists (Canada)
- New Zealand Association of Professional Hypnotherapists (New Zealand)
The AHA has an International Affiliation with the following international associations to enable the AHA to keep members informed about world movements in the hypnotherapy profession and to share links and ideas for the improvement and advancement of the art and science of hypnosis and hypnotherapy:
- Professional Board of Hypnotherapy, Inc. (Canada)
- Peruvian Association of Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis (Peru)
- Spanish Society of Clinical Hypnotherapists (Spain)
- Association for Analytical & Cognitive Therapists (UK)
- Association of Natural Medicine (UK)
- Association for Professional & Clinical Hypnotherapy (UK)
- British Association of Therapeutical Hypnotists (UK)
- Clinical & Therapeutic Hypnosis Association (UK)
- Corporation of Advanced Hypnotherapy (UK)
- Curative Hypnotherapy Register (UK)
- International Association of Precision Therapists (UK)
- National Council of Psychotherapists (UK)
- National Society of Professional Hypnotherapists (UK)
- Organisation for Curative Hypnotherapists (UK)
- Register of Trauma Specialists (UK)
- United Fellowship of Hypnotherapists (UK)
Membership with these associations reflects an international recognition of the AHA as the Australian hypnotherapy body and as an association that meets international standards. The AHA invites the members of these affiliated organisations to apply for membership. Should members from these associations be moving to Australia, we would welcome their membership application.