As the leading hypnotherapy association in Australia, the AHA makes regular submissions to Government both State and Federal to promote the use of hypnotherapy as a modality for health and healing.
These are available for public download in PDF format below:
- 2012-12-27 – Submission to the Department of Health and Ageing Prepared for the Review of the Australian Government Rebate on Private Health Insurance for Natural Therapies
- 2012-12-20 – Submission to ACCC Report To Senate on Private Health Insurance
- 2011-4-14 – Response to ACCC Consultation Paper: Options for Regulation of Unregistered Health Practitioners
- 2010 – Submission to DOHA Health Care Identifiers consultation
- 2010-8-4 – Email to the Hon Nicola Roxon, MP, Minister for Health